Saturday, January 4, 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

Hello Loves,
So, I have a quick review on the recent hyped about product which is, Maybelline's Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser.This product contains 20 ML .67 FL. OZ and on the back side of the product also stated:
Application Tip:
Smooth onto areas with visible pores.
Price at CVS: $7.99
Now, my first impression when I first saw this product I was super excited and instantly fell in love with the packaging. As you may know by now, I am a very big fan on packaging and can we talk about the color?! CUTE! Anyways, on with the product, so it comes out transparent or translucent gel and it glides smoothly onto the skin (which I am loving so far). I do feel like the product does work and last a pretty decent amount of hours. The only downfall I saw from this product was the scent of it, it's not that pleasant, but it can be avoided since it's not that strong. Other than that, so far I love the product and will provide more in depth once I continue to use it more often. I hope you enjoy this and I honestly believe it is worth the price.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.