Thursday, February 6, 2014

Late Christmas Present + Birthday

Hi Dolls,
This post is going to be my super late Christmas presents that I received and also what I got on my birthday which was on January 27, in case you were wondering. =) Anyways, please enjoy these pictures!

Thank you to my good old high school friend Salina Phua for this wonderful gift! I love everything, especially the hand cream. lol

Next up, is one of my greatest and sweetest friend that I just started spending time for about two years now Neng Thao! She have given me these awesome Christmas present as well for my birthday! Thank you so so so much and I'm in loved with everything!!!
 

 Thank you again for everything love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.