Saturday, September 6, 2014

Current Favorite Lip Colors & Lipsticks

Hi Everyone,
Before Summer ends, I would like to present three current favorite lip colors I've been loving for the Summer. And yes, as you go through the pictures you will see the lip colors are quite similar, but I kid you not they are different. Before I post the pictures, I would like to say I've BEEN obsess with orange lip colors!!! I have no idea why I'm so obsess with orange lip colors to the point where I have accumulate so much lipstick from different brand names. Anyways, that will be in another whole new post. Now, please enjoy the pictures. 
On my lips in the pictures I have on Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in "A Go Go" and little mix with Starlooks Lipstick in "Pooh Bear". 
1. MAC Matte in So Chaud
I'm loving this fun vibrant color from MAC, it does have a hint of red but nonetheless it's a gorgeous color for all skin type. I received this from one of my good friend and I'm so glad she gifted this to me! 

2. Starlooks lipstick in Pooh Bear
What can I say about this lipstick, besides it's the perfect orange shade for Summer! If I could wear this everyday I would! It's vibrant yet VERY moisturizing! It's an all in one type of product! Love this so much and wish I could restock this! lol This will be the first lipstick I've tried from Starlooks and wonder why no one raves about them. Anyways, this is my current obsession and I so want more of Starlooks products. 

3. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in A GO GO
There's nothing really much to say about this product, Kat Von D always have the most amazing products from foundation to lipsticks and this product got to be the most raved product every! These liquid lipstick have been out of stock for many months and finally got the chance to try one. The formula starts off to liquid then dries up to matte. I can say this product can be a hit or miss for some people depending on what type of texture they prefer on their lips. I for one love this product but I can see others will not like it, due to the fact it dries up matte and it shows the flaws on your lips. For example crack lips or fine lines.

Thanks for stopping by as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.