Friday, December 12, 2014

NEW! Disney Jasmine Products at Walgreens

Hi my loves,
New items alert at Walgreen's! I'm not quite sure what are the exact dates that Disney beauty products were released but, so far I found these products at my local Walgreen's so be on the look out. Here are some of the new items that I saw KISS nail art, makeup bags, headbands, and Ardell eyelashes. At the moment I am still on the search for e.l.f beauty book but no luck yet. So for now please enjoy these pictures I've "tried" taking. lol How cute are these? I always loved Jasmine and seeing these products I really can't wait to pick up the beauty book once it comes out. ahhh must get it!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.