Wednesday, February 18, 2015

January Favorite's

What's up everyone!
Here's a super quick post of my current favorites for the month of January. Now, I only said it's a quick post because I don't have much products to shows to you guys. So here it is...

My current favorite jewelries are these two items, I've been wearing them so much on the go and also for special occasion. What I love about are how simple they are yet wearable anything of the day or night. If you would like to know I got these from Forever21. 

Next up is this Olay Age Defying Instant Hydration day serum. All I can say is love love loveeee this product so much because it absorb quickly and feel non-sticky what so ever! Also thanks to a good friend of mine, Pam for getting me this. =)

Lastly, are these three lippies. Sometimes I like to combine these colors together or wear them by itself. Most of these are tinted and more on the pink side but that's the whole reason why I love them. 
1. TARTE lipsurgence in Sweet
2. Maybelline DrRescue Baby Lips in Soothing Sorbet
3. Mistine dream. Inspired by AUM lip and tint in Pink
Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.