Saturday, June 20, 2015

Current Favorite Colourpop Shadow

Hi love,
Here is a quick post about my current favorite shadows from Colourpop, they're in Shark Attack & Nillionaire. I have no idea why but I'm so so soooo into these colors, if you see them in person you would totally fall in love with them as much as I do! Seriously! Anyways, as you can tell from my previous post Colourpop Cosmetics have got to be my current favorite Cosmetics of all time right now because I post about them way too much and own practically more than have of their products! I cannot stress how much high quality and inexpensive these bad boys are! You can't really go wrong with this!!! Please enjoy this post and pictures!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.