Tuesday, October 13, 2015

New Cosmetics at Rite Aid!

Hi dolls,
How you been? I'm really sorry again for the lack of updates, my dad have been in & out of the hospital once again and he finally came back home this past Sunday. It's been stressful for my family & I because he's been hospitalized since the month of September, it's been getting harder each day coping my emotions. It has gotten really serious my dad's health is getting worse by the moment and there's nothing else we can do about it. =( So, I hope everyone is doing great and staying healthy loves! 

Anyways, onto the post, I recently went to my local Rite Aid and found many new product displays along with ongoing sales! I highly suggest you to check out your local Rite Aide, you just might find some great deals or catch their new products before they're gone. Below are pictures I spotted the new releases. Enjoy & thanks for stopping by!

~love.chanriya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.