Monday, December 28, 2015

Too Faced eye shadow

 Hi everyone,
Here's a cheap find at Nordstrom Rack I thought it was such a steal! I found several Too Faced products at my local Nordstrom Rack and thought I share because it's only $4.97 + tax. Too Faced have always been my favorite high end brand till this day and when I find great deals like this I couldn't pass up on this opportunity. This shade can be used alone, inn corner, or whatever very versatile. The only con I would have to say about this product, you will need a primer or something sticky to avoid fall outs...yes this products has fall outs which is not a big deal considering other brands have fall outs as well. Please enjoy. Will give updates about my father because many things have been going on that impacted my family and I. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.