Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Lack of post...

Hi loves!
There are many issues that have been going on in my life as to why I've not been posting often as I stated & wanted too. One major reason is my dad's illness. Now, some of you may seen my previous post that he had a liver transplant...well, now he recently had a second transplant & it's once again infected. At this moment it's been over a month that he's currently staying at UCLA ICU. There are many complication that is occurring from this infected liver, but I won't be explaining since I just wanted to post a quick update. I will try my best to post more but it will be quick & simple post, so don't expect much. Sorry and thanks for understanding!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.