Wednesday, December 11, 2013

MAC RiRi Woo Lipstick

Hello my loves,
I know this is a really late post but, better late then never right?! LOL Anyways here's a quick review on the this lipstick. Please enjoy and comment if you have any questions.

First this when I saw this... love the whole packaging pink with rose gold color, how gorgeous can this get?

It's a beautiful red with blue undertone which does not make my teeth look yellow at all. But, the only thing everyone might now like about is how drying it feels like, it's very matte and drying. The drying texture didn't bother me much since I can always use a lip balm or gloss with it, but if you don't want to do all the extra stuff like that then I must say this lipstick will not be perfect for you.  
 You can tell in the pictures already that it looks drying, I know but I really don't mind.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.