Sunday, December 22, 2013

Wet N Wild Mini Haul + Review

Hi Everyone,
I have a mini haul + review to share with you. It's from wet n wild Fergie collection, I picked up one of her eyeshadow palette and two different type of primers. Overall, my experience with these products are worthy and would purchased more from their line. I must say all the products are very affordable and quality wise is quite decent, considering it is a drug store product. I can tell you now I do love the eyeshadow palette very much and they're pigmented. The eyeshadow colors I picked up is very wearable and it also have a multiple use, for instance you can use the lighter shades for a day look and for night you can intensify the colors by using the dark brown color for the smokey eyes effect.

As for the primer, I can say they're pretty decent, I mean you don't get the whole perfect staying power as the brand names one but it does the job. I would recommend their primers only if you don't really care about the stay power so much and you just want a cheap alternative one, other than that this primer will do for now. 
That is all for now, if you have any questions, concerns or anything be sure to leave me a comment or you can email me if you like. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.