Tuesday, December 17, 2013

New Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette + NOTD

Hello loves,
I have some gorgeous to share with you today and it's the Urban Decay NAKED3 palette! After I received the eye shadow palette I was super excited and fell in love with the colors instantly because I'm a huge fan or rose gold or pink undertone shadows. Therefore, please enjoy the pictures I have taken and the only con about this palette was the eye shadow smelled very, I mean VERY unpleasant and it really bothers me. Anyways, other than that the palette is perfect! 

You can now purchased this palette and Sephora or Ulta!
(click the link below)
SEPHORA 
 Love the packaging and I'm a big fan of gold as well.
 They also add four samples of primers.

And lastly, I also polished my nails for the holidays and I love gold can't you tell? It's very sparkly which is a perfect excuse to wear haha!
So, that is it for this post, I hoped you enjoyed it and have a wonderful day/night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.