Monday, April 21, 2014

April's IPSY Bag

Hi Dolls,
Here's this month IPSY bag. I can honestly say I do love this months bag and I will actually use "ALL" the product that where in there. Yes, I am excited using the tinted lip balm although it's super bright, but hey Spring is here! This month bag consist with some great beauty essentials for a day & night out. There's really not any negative comments I can say about this bag since I am satisfied with what I received. Other than that, here's what I received! Please enjoy!


City Color Mousse Eyeshadow in White Gold

-Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide on Pencil in Black Velvet
-Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in 14. Acid Pink
Thanks for stopping by! =)

1 comment:

  1. nice! nice colors! i like the eyeshadow, eyeliner and lip palm =D

    xo
    www.hitomiblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.