Wednesday, April 2, 2014

~Review: Milani Powder Blush Limited Edition 2014

Hello Loves,
Sorry I haven't been updating my blog as much as I wanted to, due to taking my dad to his doctor appointments. This past few months have been hectic for me since I've been focusing on my dad more often than anything. But anyways, here is a quick review on my thoughts about these gorgeous powder blush! So, I've recently found these limited edition at Walgreens and they retail about 7-8 dollar excluding tax. I picked up only two shade because the coral shade were out of stock. My thoughts on these babies are more on the positive side because I have not found any cons about them. Pigmentation is excellent, very vibrant and just right on any type of skin color. I personally enjoy using these powder blush for any occasional. I'm not sure if they still have it at your local Walgreens, but so far I have not found any of their powder blush anymore.

Milani Powder Blush in:
-06 Lady Rouge
-07 Love Potion

Can I just say how gorgeous this powder blush looks like?! The engraving of the rose it so beautiful!

Pros:
-Pigmented and vibrant colors
-Long lasting (at least on my cheeks)
-Colors are appropriate for all skin tone
-Non scent fragrance but smells a little like chemical
-Packaging is very sturdy
-Medium size of product that is given
-Elegant and beautiful packaging
-Little goes a long way

Cons:
-Mild smell of chemcial
-Price might be a bit expensive
-Not all drug store carry this product
-Can be hard to find at your local store

 Picture of the swatches^ does not do any justice, it's actually more pigmented and vibrant.

 Hope you enjoy this quick review and thank you for always stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.