Tuesday, May 13, 2014

May's IPSY Bag 2014

Hi Dolls,
Here's what I received in my May's IPSY bag and I must confess even though I gravitate more to makeup, but these skin care products been catching my attention. I'm actually excited to try everything in this bag besides the eyeshadow, since it seems my least favorite due to its pigmentation. Nonetheless, I am loving everything especially the boo boo concealer hahaha! 

Here's what I received:



I also thought this month's bag was super cute and adorable because it's Eco-friendly type of theme.

In total I received five products, I believe there was only two full sized products and the rest are just travel/deluxe size, but I suppose they're travel friendly. =)

Hang Ten Classic Sport SPF 50 Sunscreen
Now, I only tested this product on the back of my hands, so far so good! I do love the texture of the Hang Ten sunscreen and the absorption onto the skin. I can't quite say it's the best  sunscreen I have ever used since, I only tested about two times.  

Balanced Guru Hair Oil 
I've always been a fan of hair oils since; it is beneficial for your hair. I'm normally picky with my hair oils,  I don't want to sound like a discouraging person but the ones that smells like sweet vanilla is a turn off for me. Since this was in the ipsy bag, the first thing I did was smell it and it was a relief because it smells like lemongrass haha I can live with that. Anyways, as of result, I got to give this product a try! It does claim it helps with fizzy hair so I wait to give it a try! Let's see if it can handle my thick frizzy hair! haha

BOO-BOO COVER-UP 
I for one, personally fell in love with this concealer since it did promise great coverage while it heals the skin? Not sure if that's all quite true, but I'll give it a try.

Here's what the website stated:
"Have a Boo-Boo? Skip the bandage and the shiny ointment. Look your best even while you heal with Boo-Boo Cover-Up for the Body. Our innovative formula offers great coverage for skin imperfections while containing ingredients known in nature to promote healing."

What the products contain:
-Aloe, chamomile, green tea, tea tree oil and vitamin E
Sounds interesting right? 

Pacifica Duo Eyeshadow
Since I was already a huge fan of Pacifica, I was actually feeling excited about receiving their eyeshadow. As I opened up the product and tested the shadow, I then started feeling a bit disappointed due to the pigmentation that wasn't nearly as vibrant as I expected to be. Therefore, I have no interest in this shadow if the color does not do any justice.
In these swatches looks pigmented, but in reality it's very cheap like and mind you the pictures from the above I have to swatch three times to get the color on my risk. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.