Friday, July 18, 2014

Review: Too Faced Sweet Hearts Perfect Flush Blush

Hi Loves,
Here's my quick review about the Too Faced Sweet Hearts Perfect Flush Blush! One of my wonderful friend was kindly enough to purchased this for me and the shade I received is in Peach Beach. It is a really nice natural colors for a glow / dewy look. I feel like this shade is more natural and can be used to highlight sections of your face. I picture this shade to be used on a sun kissed tan skin (or any skin color) for the Summer. Anyways, the product comes in a cute heart shaped cardboard box in pastel peach. Overall, I do enjoy using this product currently, since it's the Summer so why not show off with glowing skin?!


 My overall thought: I do love the color but I would prefer the other color that is more pigmented it's more pink. I love my pinks. Anyways, this shade is nice for a natural look and if you don't like much colors on your cheeks then this is the perfect product. I would recommend this product if you can afford this product because I can tell you now it's about $30.00 and there are much cheaper product you can use to achieve any looks. Nonetheless, I'm always a huge fan of Too Faced and I adore their packaging so dam much! lol I have an addiction with Too Faced. I have more product from Too Faced that I need to review so please bare with me. As for now please enjoy the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.