Monday, December 22, 2014

December's IPSY Bag 2014

Hi loves,
Can you believe December is coming to an end? It's so crazy but I'm glad this year has been very good to me. Why you asked? I've met the most wonderful friends, loving boyfriend, and most importantly my family.  I'm so grateful for each and everyone that is part of my life, but of courses there's ups and downs, here and there, that's okay everyone is never perfect so you learn from it. =) Anyways, let's talk about this IPSY bag...I can say I do love most of the products. I love the bag...it's cute with an adorable key chain that says "IPSY". The only con about the product was the hair spray (only because I don't like using hairspray) but that's okay I can always give it away and lastly is the NYX butter balm (only because of the shade) nude colors doesn't really suit me well because my skin is a bit tan and sometimes when I wear them I either look ill or washed out, therefore, I avoid nudes in general. =) Overall, this bag is very nice and perfect for any upcoming events or occasion. I will also try to post more, but it's not a guarantee. Happy Holidays loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.