Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Milani Shadow Eyez 12 HR Wear Eyeshadow at Dollar Tree

Happy Holidays loves!
I have a post about Milani Shadow Eyez 12 HR Wear Eyeshadow that were sighted at my local Dollar Tree store. Now, this is a pretty amazing deal considering these babies were originally about $5.00 to $7.00 (depend ing on the store price) and now it's only for $1.00 + tax of course. So yes, I had to pick them up, now these are very limited because I'm sure everyone grabbed most of them already, but luckily I have such good friends that Pam grabbed me the colors that I wasn't able to get my hands on. The pictures below are the colors that my friend and I found so far, so I believe other Dollar Tree will either have similar colors or it varies. Anyways, can you believe these were only $1.00? It's crazy what you can find there well...makeup at least. All I can say this was a deal and the colors are pretty much beautiful with excellent pigmentation...oh.. and of course yes, they're long lasting as they claim to be. =)

Please scroll down to see pictures and colors swatch. Also, I would like to thank you for each and every one of you who have been reading my blog even though I don't post consistently, but nonetheless thank you for your supportive. Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas if I don't post tomorrow. 

Btw, here are some of my current favorite Christmas songs in case you're interested. 
-Ariana Grande: Santa Tell Me

-Lenka: All My Bells Are Ringing

-Ariana Grande: Last Christmas

-Ariana Grande: Love is Everything

-Michael Buble Christmas Album


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.