Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Rimmel London Glow on Girl~

Hi dolls,
How are you? As for me I'm doing great, but my dad is back at the hospital again due to high fever of 103 degrees =__= yikes! I hope he gets better soon because it just breaks my heart to see him in pain, as some of you may know I did a post back a few months stating that my dad had a liver transplant and getting sick can be one of the reasons why. Long story short, if you would like to know the full details along with pictures I'll leave a link below & you can check it out for yourself.

Anyways, enough with the sad sorrow story of my life...
Today I recent saw at CVS an Ad of Rimmel London Glow on Girl and I think it's new? Not too sure but check out the pictures. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.