Thursday, October 15, 2015

October's IPSY Bag 2015

Hi dolls,
I finally received my monthly IPSY bag today, so I thought why not & do a post now?! My thoughts on this bag was I'm loving three product which are: 
-theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes in COMMITTED
-MICA Beauty Cream eye shadow in Bronze
-Royal & Lang Nickel Medium Eye shader

Other than that, the other two are my least favorite because I'm not interested. Nonetheless, this months bag was pretty good. Thanks IPSY! 

Enjoy the pictures loves!


Look at that beautiful bronzed color!

One of my current favorite texture for matte liquid lipstick. 
Thanks for stopping by loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.