Friday, October 16, 2015

September Favorites ~ Makeup, Lotion, Perfume, Candle etc...

Hi dolls,
Here's my current obsession for the month of September. I've been using these products quite often, please enjoy! All details and information will be provided below. 

 Starting clockwise:
-Ulta Illuminating Powder in Pink Diamond
I've been using this highlight everyday, it gives you a pink / gold sheen on your skin which blend into the skin effortless. I purchased this at ulta while it was on sale, so it was a great deal for me. 

-Milani Powder Blush in 01 Romantic Rose
What more can I say about this product? It's pigmented, blends onto the skin naturally, and little goes a long way. Can purchased this at your local Walgreens, CVS or online.

-Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless in Sun Beige
I actually got this from a good friend Katherine and it has helped with my oily T - Zone! It fits my skin perfectly and I prefer powder over liquid (although I don't mind using liquid as well). Can purchased this product anywhere basically: Target, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid etc...

-Dirty Works body Butter Light
Oh goodness! What can I say about this product???!! It's practically a  cheap dupe of Soap & Glory. This brand scent is very similar to Soap & Glory, but super affordable at Marshall's or TJMAXX. I'm so glad I've found this product because I fell hard for this brand, I was hunting for more of their products, I now own their eye cream, body scrub, mud mask, ohhh the list goes on...it's madness guys... btw, did I mention this 275 ml / 9 fl oz was ONLY $4.99??!! What?! Must have guys!

-Dermal Lift Intensiderm Aqua Rich Cream 
I received this in one of my MEMEBOX awhile ago and I'm so said I got only a sample of it because it's soooooo nice! It makes my skin soft & smooth UNTIL the next day! WOW! Wished I can get my hands on this. =(

-Too Faced Amazing Face Oil-free in Warm Honey
While everyone is using the new too faced "born this way" foundation, I'm still stuck with this foundation too bad they discontinued this product. This is an oldie but a goodie type of product, it does a wonderful job with medium coverage while it's oil free! A+++ for me!

I love love love this candle scent!!! It's by Tilley Australia in Pink Grapefruit. It's just a nice soft fresh scent, yet so elegant. 

I love glitters for my nails so much, here are some pictures how I like to paint my nails with glitters. I'm also really loving this roller ball scent so much!!! It smells so good, that's if you love fresh / floral scents. This is by Issey Miyake, you can purchased this product at Sephora (I'll also provide the link below).
Thanks for stopping by loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.