Monday, January 18, 2016

January IPSY Bag 2016

Hi loves,
Hope everyone is doing well and hope you're enjoying 2016! I received my IPSY bag a few days ago and I'm in love with everything in this month's bag. I'm looking forward to using everything!

 -Love theBalm eyeliner...first impression it does not budge!

- Hikari cream pigment is quite similar to L'Oreal's & I'm trying to use more cool tone shades. 

-Mitchell and Peach I had their hand cream before, it was such a nice & luxury product...scent was very light yet beautiful, so when I found out I was getting the body cream it was not a disappoint at all! 

-pur-lisse: I've also try a few products from this product, I didn't see much of a difference but guys...I am in need of a eye cream so bad! I've been getting lack of sleep and I've noticed my under eyes are so dark now! I need some intensive care, that's why when I saw this was in the bag I was like yes please!!! By the way doesn't blue lotus 4 in 1 eye adore serum sounds so good??!! Too bad it's only a sample size. =(

-Lastly, Beau Gachis smudge-tache brush, off the bat you can't go wrong with more brushes especially when the packaging looks like MAC lol although I never ever once owned MAC brushes, but this seems like a great version for it. 

Thanks for stopping by loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.