Thursday, February 4, 2016

Late post, outing with the bestie!

Hi loves,
I know I have not been posting more lately, due to my father is not well and there's so much going on with him...it's really stressful and depressing for me, so I haven't been feeling motivated to blog. I know I said I will be posting the situation about my father, but I have not come to do a post yet...please bare with me. Here's a quick post of my mini outing with one of my bestie...we went to get boba at place called Roasting Water. Enjoy these pictures in the meantime. 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.