Monday, March 17, 2014

March's IPSY Bag

Hello my loves,
Here is this month's IPSY bag and I am loving everything besides the tanning lotion b/c I don't have any use and interested in getting darker than I am already! Other than that I love the eyeshadow quad, it's pigmented and colors does pay off. As for the bareMinerals travel friendly size lipstick, I love the color and this is perfect for an every day use! No fuss or fights about this month's bag. What did you lovelies get?
 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.