Friday, June 13, 2014

June's IPSY Bag 2014

Hi Dolls,
Here's this month IPSY'S bag called "Pretty in Paradise". I think this months bag was okay because I'm not that excited to try most of the products. But who knows when I try the product I might just end up liking it. Anyways, I don't have much to say about so here are the pictures. 


 I must say I do love this month designer bag, it super adorable for Summer time!!! =)


 Be a bombshell mascara!

NYX Butter Gloss in ECLAIR

NICKAK Shimmer Eyeliner in Green

DERMAdoctor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.