Tuesday, July 1, 2014

PHAMEXPO June 2014 and Haul~

Hi Dolls,
Last Saturday it was PhamExpo and I attended there with my boyfriend sisters. Although, PhamExpo did not have much brand name as IMATS but I had so much fun and the lines weren't that bad, I actually didn't need to wait one or two hours. Anyways, I didn't take much pictures but still wanted to post some pictures, I hope you enjoy! 


I also met the gorgeous saaammage (Sam) she was so sweet! I actually met her at IMATS two years ago and I was shocked to meet her again! I love her new hair and her skin is so flawless!

and here's the makeup haul from PHAMEXPO! Yes, I know they're mainly lip products and I can't wait to use them for a bright Summer look! I'm currently obsess with orange lips!

 I also purchased this LORAC Pro palette since everyone have been raving about it and every time I go to ULTA they're always out of stock, so I'm super excited to use this! So far I tested the shades and they're super buttery and soft ahhh I love it!!!

and lastly...I wanted to give a shout out to the lovely Pam for giving me all these goodies for no reason, I was so amazed and happy how generous she was. Thank you so much love and I can't wait to use them all! 
Thanks for reading loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass. For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial; but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial; then what is partial will disappear.